3 days left
- Full Time
This national firm works with a large range of clients to plan for the future of their business. Dealing with complex tax and business issues, including succession planning, protecting family wealth, funding school fees, and ensuring tax-efficient sales. The Norwich team provides advice on tax efficient structures, detailed and clear trust accounting information, and tailored long term plans to meet requirements. This role will be varied including
- Providing general support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
- Preparing tax returns and computations to ensure efficient, risk managed, compliance.
- Preparing trust accounts to agreed time scales.
- Supporting managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
- Producing technical research, assisting with tax reports and reviewing documents.
- Acting as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
- Demonstrating knowledge and seeking solutions to technical issues
Candidate will ideally be
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or have relevant technical tax / accounting experience.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to be client facing progressing to be main point of contact for clients, leading meetings etc.
The firm offers an attractive salary and benefits with excellent opportunities for progression locally and nationally.