Pearson Whiffin are currently recruiting for a Quality Advisor position to work for a leading, award winning engineering specialist based in Maidstone.
- Ensuring that the in-house management system is maintained and compliant
- Carry out the auditing, reviews and maintenance of the management system to ensure that it is in accordance with the ISO4001/ OHSAS 18001 / ISO9001 requirements
- Prepare for external / 3rd party audits whilst reviewing other accreditations such as RoSPA, FORS,CHAS,NERS, GIRS, WIRS etc.
- Monitor, report and analyse quality performance trends and conditions, alerting the line manager of any problems or risks
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent violations of legal guidelines
- Performing inspections to verify compliance whilst creating weekly / monthly reports of quality performance
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and assisting with the improvement and establish guidelines protection of risks
- Must have experience as a Quality Advisor
- In-depth knowledge of standards and regulations
- Certified lead or internal auditor in ISO9001
- Certified lead or internal auditor in ISO4001/ OHSAS 18001
We are seeking a methodical and diligent individual with a view to progress within an organisation and oversee all procedures and regulations alongside the Quality & Compliance Manager.
If you would like further information on this opportunity then please contact Brogan Robson at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.