Section Engineer - Rail Structures
Randstad CPE are recruiting on behalf of a Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor seeking a Section Engineer to be based in Bristol. The project involves construction of a number of footbridges, rail bridges and overall station upgrade for client Network Rail. Rail experience is highly advantageous.
Ideal Candidate will be:
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or similar
- Previous experience as Site Engineer or Section Engineer
- Worked for a main contractor on Rail/ Structures projects
- Ideally have a valid PTS card
- Have a good understanding of Network Rail procedures
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Contribution to the safety/environmental/sustainability standards of the works on the relevant sites.
- Management of the Quality and Assurance aspects of the works
- Implementation of the project programme and possession plan
- Supervision and management of staff, operatives and plant (inc Subcontractors)
- Engineering management of the works
- Good team player
For more information please get in touch and we will do our best to get back to you.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.