Sales Director - ES3169
We have an exceptional opportunity for someone to sell our client's cutting edge video platform and solutions and help leading brands around the world accomplish their marketing goals.
We are looking for a Sales Director for our clients’ Digital Marketing division. This exceptional hire will be responsible for creating, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined geographic territory. My client’s premium customer base includes many Fortune 1000 other "top tier" enterprise brands. This position is a senior "hunting" sales role that will be targeted with expanding the company’s usage across new divisions or business units of those installed base customers as well as new logo accounts. The ideal Sales Director must be able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously, sell at a senior level and represent my client with the utmost integrity.
Role and Responsibilities:
The successful Sales Director will have the following responsibilities:
• You will sell my client’s complete set of solutions for digital marketers and enterprises for managing and publishing video.
• Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning.
• Develop solution proposals and manage/advance key opportunities through internal deal reviews.
• Identify and develop strategic alignment with third party influencers.
• You will create, implement and own a sales pipeline.
• Manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
• Grow revenues from existing accounts by partnering with the relevant Account Manager and Sales Engineers on those accounts.
• Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories.
• Travel when necessary to meet customers and prospects.
• Maintain extensive knowledge of my client’s products and how they serve their customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage.
• Exceed sales goals each quarter.
Experience and Skills:
The successful Sales Director, will need to have the following experience and skills:
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
• 4-7+ years related experience in sales, business development or account management (within a SaaS or Video environment)
• You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven presentation and demonstration and client interaction skills
• Ability to deal with complexity in the sales process
• Ability to penetrate accounts and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the account
• Passion for video, media and technology
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
If you think that you could be the next Sales Director for this industry leading company, then apply now!