Air Testing Technician
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you a Level 1/2 certified tester? Are you a candidate in the construction industry who would like to become a certified tester?
JS Recruitment are working with a market leader in building sustainability and compliance. They require a self-motivated individual who is detail orientated to join them as an Air Testing Technician. This opportunity would suit Level 1/2 authorised testers or candidates with experience working in the construction industry, who are willing to undertake in-house training to become a certified tester.
- Travel to sites as required
- Manual transportation of equipment to and from site
- Liaise with site agents
- Set up equipment and undertake air tightness tests
- Produce reports on site testing
- Interpret, evaluate and present results
- Advise clients on appropriate options in the event of failure
- Inform clients of current legislation
- Level 1/2 certified tester and/or experience in the construction industry
- Scientific, Engineering or Technical based degree beneficial
- Existing knowledge of Building Regulations or construction industry guidelines beneficial
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Computer literate, including working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases and Microsoft Office
- Full UK Driving License
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.