Purchase Ledger Clerk - Part Time
- Part Time
Our client, a successful and expanding company based North of Norwich is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside a friendly, close knit team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
* Processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements and liaising with the company’s suppliers
* Dealing with enquiries from customers and helping with any queries that may arise
* Compiling accurate and timely monthly management accounts information
* Knowledge of VAT to ensure the recording of the correct information
* Analysis of aspects of the business as and when required
* Maintaining filing system and computerised records
The ideal candidate will have previous purchase ledger experience and the capability to handle high volumes of invoices. Previous Sage experience is essential and strong Excel skills would be hugely advantageous.
Full and part-time hours would be considered for the right individual, if you would like to know more then please contact Graham @ Atkinson Moss.