Business Development Manager/Director- Experiential Advertising
1 day left
- Full Time
Business Development/Account Manager/Director - Experiential Marketing
Big Brands and Education
My client is a proactive, target-driven and award winning Youth Marketing Company.
Their Experiential team is hiring due to expansion and requires driven, self-starting and self motivated business development staff to take a proven product into new markets.
You will be joining a very successful team, where you will be responsible for selling multi award winning on-campus campaigns.
My client is one of UK's leading award winning outdoor events services for companies looking to recruit the very best graduate talent. Your skill set will span: getting through the door of some of the largest graduate employers, client management, creation of the concept through to the deployment of the campaign. You will manage the sales from start to finish giving you complete control over your clients. You will have full support from the student marketing team to execute & help manage your campus activity.
Many companies call on my clients on-campus student marketing expertise to deliver bespoke and high-impact brand experiences on campus. Their experienced marketing team deliver everything from simple flyering, to huge buzz-building experiential events, taking the stress out of marketing on campus.
They are looking for the most talented sales people who know the recruitment industry; you will have on campus and/or outdoor experiential sales experience and have experience in dealing with direct clients and ideally also recruitmentadvertising companies. You need to be ambitious, innovative and quick thinking.
The Experiential Marketing Account Director will be responsible for:
- Selling on campus / experiential services.
- Business development.
- Account development of exciting client base.
- Building long-term relationships with established top clients
- Building long term relationships with recruitment advertising companies.
- Client retention.
- Providing bespoke campus & digital advertising solutions.
The ideal Experiential Marketing Account Director will have:
- Sold experiential campaigns to large companies or sold creative outdoor or event solutions.
- A proven track sales record, preferably having worked with recruitment advertising agencies.
- The ability to think on your feet and multi task.
- You will be tough, resilient and persistent, people will say no and you will need to be able to react in a positive way.
- Have the ability to sell your personality over the telephone and face to face.
- Robust sales process, confident pitching creative solutions
What's in it for you as an Experiential Marketing Account Director?
The working environment is fresh, innovative and energetic, they believe in working hard to achieve a common goal, their philosophy is simple, a shared vision in achieving and being the best at what they do. They also understand that you spend a huge amount of your life at work so it should be fun as well. Their day to day routine is made up for short term and long term rewards comprising of weekends away, team challenges or nights out.
Basic salary £30- £45k doe + uncapped OTE £60k-£90K + uncapped year 1
- Great training and ongoing development
- Opportunities for progression in a growing company
- Team outings and weekends
- Lovely friendly company with great culture and offices
- Great staff retention
- Laptop and fully paid expense account
- Great offices with onsite coffee shop, bar and cinema screen