Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Full Time
Senior Mechanical Engineer required, building services contractor with a national remit are seeking a senior mechanically biased engineer to join their Western team. You will be Bristol based, overseeing varied projects within both the Bristol and Exeter delivering varied services including both commercial and operational duties. This is a senior position, we are looking for candidate that have a proven services history delivering M&E services to commercial, education, and light industrial.
Our client are a diverse and interesting services business turning over in excess of £80M nationwide. Within the South West, we have two offices delivering building services to various projects within the Education, Student Resi, Education and further commercial within the £1 - £5M banding.
- Managing the project from conception to completion.
- Managing engineers in accordance with the programme
- Ensuring the project is cost effective in conjunction with budget plans
- Ensuring testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the programme
- Attending client meetings when necessary
- Be in charge of the design verification, all technical submittals, risk assessments, method statements and procurement for the mechanical packages and electrical.
- Be conversant with both operational and commercial aspects of the projects
- BSc . HND / HNC in building services engineer - desirable
- Proven history of delivery and management within a services contractor
- Commercial and operational awareness
- Relevant site card (SMSTS, SSSTS, CSCS)
- Full UK licence
In return, we are offering a position within a national business with ambitious growth plans for the region. You will receive a competitive wage with a package to include car, fuel, annual leave etc.
Interested? Click apply or contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.