They are a young statr-up and pioneers within the Blockchain space and are seeking someone who is talented as a JS Developer but also really have a passion for the new Blockchain space. Is that you?
- Wants to build an industry-changing blockchain product
- Can take ownership from the get-go and work with minimal guidance
- Ideally has experience of building enterprise applications in Financial Services
- Has experience and a proven track record building beautiful and powerful single-page apps
- Immediate start
- Up to £55k & equity negotiable based on experience
- The position is based at Rise London, Shoreditch with some travel required
- Flexi-time (please note: no remote work)
- Communicate with designers and back-end developers to produce performant, well-written user interface projects with great UX
- Work with the technical and commercial team to make technical decisions and consolidate product delivery
- Primarily, to deliver the product a number of clients ranging from SMEs to large corporates
- Has experience of web paradigms such as REST, WebSockets
- Linux command line
- Build and automation tools such as Gulp & Webpack
- Excellent knowledge of browser networking, performance and the latest DOM APIs
- Good knowledge and experience writing large/complex CSS, with pre-processors
- Experience with React (or Vue) and Flux architecture
- Experience building complex UIs for Financial Services industry
- Server-side Node.js experience
- Experience in distributed ledgers, decentralized applications and blockchain platforms such as Ethereum and Hyperledger
Blockchain Rec (www.blockchainrec.com) is a trading name of Meditech Professionals LTD (www.meditechprofessionals.com).
Blockchain Rec does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Blockchain Rec acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.