Purchase Ledger Clerk
4 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
Hays are working exclusively with a rapidly expanding and successful corporate veterinary business based in South Norfolk. This company has experienced significant growth over the past 18months and has just begun a venture into Europe. Due to their constant expansion they are now searching for enthusiastic and proactive individuals to join their busy Finance department.
Your new role
You will be supporting a strong team of dedicated transactional finance professionals and report to the Purchase Ledger Manager. Specifically your duties will include:
- Accurate, high volume invoice processing and entry
- Resolving supplier and internal queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring PL policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Preparing manual payment cheques
- Supplier list maintenance
This is a permanent full time post working a 37.5 hour week between Monday and Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT literacy, particularly with regard to Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven Purchase Ledger experience
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and contribute to its shared success
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to hit the ground running in an successful team or for a junior candidate to gain their first steps in Finance.
What you'll get in return
- Supported and encouraged training & development
- Company pension scheme
- The opportunity to enrol in our industry leading sharesave scheme
- Generously discounted pet treatments and pet food
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs - such as child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Free on site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.