Assistant Vice President - Java Developer
- Full Time
TIER ONE INVESTMENT BANK SEEKS JAVA DEVELOPER
Tier one investment Bank seeks Java Developer
Opportunity to work within the E-Trading business. Joining the E-Trading front office technology team. Developing and supporting the front office technology teams applications. Looking for self-motivated people to co-lead the London team.
Key Responsibilities: ·
- This role will involve work developing and supporting the server side components of market making, pricing, and hedging applications used by various desks globally.
- The role will require close interaction with the traders, understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Building high-performance, low-latency trading components. Interfacing with front-office traders to gather specifications/requirements ·
- Develop robust systems with an eye towards performance, supportability and maintainability ·
- Good development practices including pairing, code reviews, unit testing and regression testing
As a Java Developer Essential skills should include: ·
- Experience with writing high-performance/ Low-Latency trading applications in Java ·
- Good understanding of Reactor architectures ·
- Proficient in developing Multi-Threaded applications ·
- A background in low-latency messaging (multiple architectures)
- Able to work in a collaborative fashion with other developers ·
- Proven development and technical leadership experience in complex application development (primarily server-side) using Java
- Background in multi-threaded implementation and low-latency messaging ·
- Solid understanding of Reactor Pattern focused systems. ·
- We are looking for a proven developer who is a quick study and has excellent communications skills
The person will be interested in developing their business understanding as well as the technical skills Paying up to 75/80K.