Business Development Manager
This is a great opportunity for a new business sales professional to join a SME logistics business as a Business Development Manager.
Our client is an SME Logistics business who are part of a larger European group.
- Drive new business within General Haulage, Pallet Network and Warehousing.
- As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the full sales cycle.
- You will be expected to drive repeat business from the current network of customers.
- Self-manage your diary to ensure or KPI's are achieved.
- You will be responsible for all proposal documents and administration.
- In the role you will be expected to create a weekly report for the Group Sales Director.
- As Business Development Manager you will support the business with their long terms goals.
- Demonstrable track record of winning new business within the sector.
- Strong communication skills.
- Based in and around the Bournemouth area.
- Team player.
A basic salary between £38,000 and £40,000. This will include company bonus and car.