Our client is a specialist accountancy practice based in North Liverpool. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join their thriving team on a permanent basis.
Applicants must also be ACCA or ACA qualified accountants (or equivalent).
The Accounts Senior will take responsibility for:
- Accounts production to final review stage
- VAT returns
- Tax planning
- Completing tax returns and accounts online
- Business partnering with the Director and Practice Manager
- Delegating work to junior staff
- Attending client meetings and directly liaising with clients
The Accounts Senior will meet the following skillset:
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Previous experience within an accountancy practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of accountancy packages including Sage and Xero (or similar online accounting package)
- Knowledge of small company accounts preparation
- Up to date knowledge of accountancy legislation
- Excellent organisation skills
Our client has specified that all applicants must have previous experience within an accountancy practice. Candidates without practice backgrounds will not be considered for this opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing practice on a permanent basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant expereince.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.