Do you have a passion and natural ability for software development?
Join this growing team, specialising in medical web applications, and be given the opportunity to work across interesting and engaging projects. If you have a 2+ years' experience in development and being part of a team, then read on.
- HTML and CSS
- C# / ASP.NET
- Responsive design
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional development projects in portfolio
- IIS configuration
- Scrum Sprint cycles
- Testing, debugging HTML/CSS validation
- Must be personable - possessing the skills and experience to communicate effectively and professionally dealing with client liaison
- Pro-active and committed
- Ability to pick up new skills rapidly
- The ability to work well in a team is essential
- Fluent English language speaker.
You will have code writing and software support responsibilities as part of your duties.
- Join a company which allows you to enjoy a work life balance
- Opportunity for growth, learning and building on your knowledge
- Company pension scheme for all Truebyte team members.