A Contracts Manager is needed to join our client, a main contractor that is family run. They pride themselves on professionalism. They work on a variety of different projects ranging from traditional build, to high end luxury refurbishments.
Job description & Responsibilities
As a Contracts Manager, you will be able to oversee 3-4 projects at one time and be responsible for liaising the progress of each site back to the directors. You will be involved with planning the projects and overseeing them to final accounts.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to manage a project in excess of £2 million
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Traditional Build
- Luxury High End Refurbishments
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- £65,000 to £75,000 dependant on experience.
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Ricki Doyle and Daniel Owen Ltd for further information on.