3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the leading e-commerce sites and in the UK with over 15m unique visitors each month and over 10m app downloads. Based out of Richmond, roughly 45 highly motivated engineers are looking after their technology stack.
Are you a skilled engineer who is an expert in all things technical? A preacher of standard methodologies and awesome ideas? A believer in doing the right and delighting twenty million users a month. Are you looking to work in a great team environment?
Our client is helping build new and awesome experiences for people. You will be working in an Agile environment and using a variety of frameworks and tools, you will craft code to solve challenges for users as well as supporting bold business plans.
You will be part of a multi-functional team working with UX, product, QA and back-end engineers daily. You will be working in an Agile environment, our features go through continuous integration and constantly testing these with our users. Features are not the only thing we change, we are constantly optimising our own technology stacks and continually improving.
Experience using all of the following:
· A proven track record of delivering high performant, responsive websites with accessibility and performance at the heart of your technical decisions.
· Demonstrate a high ability in using web testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine and Jest
· Comfortable providing and receiving constructive criticism while participating in code reviews
· Understanding of the production process and the ability to communicate effectively with other disciplines.
· Experience designing modular, clean and maintainable applications.
o Show us your github repo, side projects open source repositories that you have contributed to. We want people with experience who are still committed to learning and moving things forward.
· Detail oriented and the ability to work systematically whilst driving innovation on our platform.
· Strategic mind-set and approach to collaborate and work in cross functional teams
· Sound communication skills as well as being a great teammate with a positive outlook.
You are familiar with most of the following technologies, having used them in production environments, and are comfortable telling us what worked and what didn't.
· React + Redux / Flux
· Test Driven Development
· Continuous Integration
· Continuous web performance optimisation
Our clients office is located by the lovely Richmond riverside. We offer competitive salaries, a full benefits package, and other great options for all our employees.