Project Manager - Treasury
1 day left
- Full Time
A leading Investment Bank currently requires an experienced Treasury Project Manager to join their structural reform programme.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with Treasury Business to plan the project from initiation to completion
- Co-ordinate with all teams involved in the front to back elements of the project and ensure their engagement thought
- Plan and drive the execution of the strategic implementation
- Manage the governance process for the project
- Work closely with Senior Business Analyst on the project to produce the requirements, designs and ensure successful implementation
- Run meetings/ workshops
For your application to qualify you will have the following;
- Extensive Project Management experience within a Treasury environment.
- International banking or consulting experience is essential.
- Full project life-cycle experience (from project initiation to completion)
- Experience in RAID log management and status reporting
- Proven ability to meet tight time-lines
- Able to work with senior stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills (ability to understand problems and solve them creatively
- Good understanding of Project management methods and disciplines
- Excellent Business Process Re-engineering experience
- Experience with complex bank migration programmes
Please apply now to avoid missing out!