3 days left
- Full Time
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an undisputed heavyweight in the Events industry. You will be part of an amazing team with an even more impressive client list. Essentially you'll be rubbing shoulders with a host of industry leaders as well as TV Personalities and various celebrities at the events you organise! With over 50 events a year and thousands of attendees - you'll be thrown directly into the hubris of a fast paced, challenging yet EXTREMELY rewarding Events company.
You will be responsible for;
- The account management of existing clients, and developing these where appropriate
- Business development on pre sourced/qualified leads
- Organising your own individual events in which you will be solely responsible for
- Ensuring timely delivery of all tasks and commitments to time and to budget
- Extremely resilient with high commercial acumen
- Money motivated
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience in a sales related environment.
This role is suited to those who are financially motivated, and seek career progression in a highly meritocratic environment. To be considered you must be enthusiastic about sales, demonstrate high commercial acumen and most importantly - be a team player! To avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity please contact Audley @ Aspire.