techUK is looking for a part-time Events Assistant to help out with our busy events team.
techUK is the leading trade association for the technology sector which comprises the Information and Communications Technologies, Electronics Manufacturing and Design, and Consumer Electronics (CE) sectors, including defence and space-related IT.
The Events Executive role will focus on providing event support for the events team in delivery a range of business focussed events to their members and delivering events under techUK’s event management service.
- Delegate management
- Collating and managing the printing process of event materials
- Onsite support at techUK events
- Competitor and company research
- First draft proof reading
- Processing of booking forms
- Event enquiries
- Web updates
- Twitter updates
- Data entry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate well over the phone and in person
- Accurate written communication and data entry
- Close attention to detail
- An awareness of social media
- Ability to learn quickly
This is a part time role for 3 days a week.
This will be a Fixed Term Contract ending in March 2018.