Lifting Gear Engineers
We are looking for a number of Lifting Gear Engineers for a large client based in Middlesbrough.
The job will be both site and office based and will involve responding to customer enquiries to repair, test and examine lifting equipment and lifting accessories, on the phone, by email, or by customer visit.
Specifically, the skills required will be:
- A good customer manner in person and on the telephone
- Computer literate - ability to input data into a computer and be proficient
- The ability to complete quotations and understand financial implications
- Good at managing accounts and handling contracts
- Experience in the Lifting Equipment Industry. E.g. LEEA Qualifications Powered & manual / NVQ’s in relevant fields preferred
Hours of work - 7.45 - 4pm daily with the option of overtime
There is a bonus scheme in place