- Full Time
Registered Home Manager - Small Learning Disabilities Service - Littlehampton, West Sussex - Salary £34,000 - 40 hours p/w
Our client is part of a national care provider who have an exciting new vacancy for a registered manager with experience to join their 10 bed facility in Littlehampton, West Sussex.
The right candidate will have an extensive care background, ideally with younger adults and complex learning disabilities. You will also have a proven track record with the CQC and will also hold the Registered Managers Award (RMA) or equivalent level 4/5 qualification. The role does require somebody who has had strong experience with managing challenging behaviour, as per the needs of several of the residents.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the Home ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that Resident's remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care.
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the home and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
- Salary: up to £34,000 p/a
- Annual Leave: 20 days + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to or call (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.