Finance Assistant - 6 Month Contract
1 day left
- Full Time
Monday to Friday, 40 Hours
6 Month Temporary Contract
£22,000 - £26,000
My client, an established company in Exeter, is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant who is looking for a new opportunity. This is an opportunity for someone who is immediately available and interested in a temporary position which could potentially last longer than the 6 month duration.
The key purpose of this role:
- Database management in relation to the new assets, asset disposals, contract and new sales.
- Being responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable to include invoicing and payments.
- Invoice raising, credit notes and setting up accounts if required
- Liaise with other areas of the company regarding invoicing queries.
- Assisting with VAT preparation
- Credit control assistant and support
- Other responsibilities and duties to assist when required
- Previous accounts and finance experience or more
- Studying towards achieving AAT qualification
- Experience using SAP or a similar accountants software
- 5 GCSE A to C grade, including Maths and English
- Strong excel skills to include knowledge of Pivot Tables and VLookups.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to contact me on or alternatively, email .
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.