Customer Service Advisor.
The Babble Group are delighted to be recruiting for several Full Time, Customer Service Advisor Jobs on behalf of our global clients.
What you will be doing:
As the first point of contact on the telephone with our clients’ customers, you will be expected to deliver an exceptional, commercially focused and professional customer experience at all times, assisting customers as required and looking for potential sales opportunities in order to meet your daily targets.
The successful candidate will be based at one of our client contact centres in Altrincham.
- To make outgoing calls to existing customers, answering queries and resolving in line with your training.
- Identify suitable sales opportunities to up sell or cross sell products which will add value to the customer and to close these sales on a timely manner.
- Handle customer objections in a suitable manner.
- Work as a team, sharing best practice approaches to ensure that the customer experience is always the best it can be.
- Maintain accurate information on the client`s systems.
- Work to daily targets (e.g. call times, KPI’s, sales targets)
- Escalate issues to your line manager where appropriate.
- Mon to Fri 10am - 6pm working hours
What you need:
- Minimum six months experience of working in a customer service environment is desirable, (e.g. retail or hospitality, etc)
- Excellent telephone manner and/or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- Basic PC skills.
- Excellent communication skills - a good listener who is able to understand the customer needs whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Friendly, with pride in delivering excellent service.
- Open and trustworthy.
What is on offer:
Salary: £16,500 basic salary. On Target Earning 21K
No cold Calling, contacting existing clients
Bonus: All roles have significant bonus potential.
Benefits: Excellent benefits as associated with a large global employer.
For a further discussion on the roles available and how your experience may match these, select APPLY NOW and we will call you back today.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit us at www.thebabblegroup.com to view our current jobs.