Graduate Security Analyst - Bristol - £25K
- Full Time
Graduate Security Analyst - Bristol - Up to £25K
£20K - £25K depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has become available for Cyber Security enthusiasts to get involved with a major ISP and network solutions company in the heart of Bristol.
This business is looking for determined graduates from the Cyber, Information and Network Security fields to help oversee Security Operations and Governance, Risk, and Compliance activities.
You will dive head first into a busy SOC, where you will gain an incredible amount of commercial experience from day one. There will be formal and informal training which will build upon your university knowledge, to make you a fully-fledged cyber security expert in next to no time!
There are only limited positions available within the business, so if this sounds like the role for you, please don't delay and send through your CV today.
The following experience is required:
* Cyber Security/Information Security/Network Security related degree (2.1 and above)
* An understanding of key information security principles
* Awareness of security incident response concepts
* Fundamental knowledge of IT operating systems and networking concept
* A keen interest in all things IT Security
* Relevant information security industry certification or qualification
* A good understanding of information security incident response processes
* Experience working with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) solutions
* Previous experience of working within a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
If you're looking to take your first step into the Cyber Security industry and want to join a market leading business that will invest in you and your future, please apply now!
Graduate, Cyber Security, Information Security, Network Security, CISA, CEH, ISO27001, IDS, IPS, SIEM, Splunk, LogRhythm, ArcSight, SSO, Radius, LDAP Cisco, ASA, Routing, Switching, CCNA, CCNA Security, Firewall, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet