1 day left
- Full Time
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Systems Accountant for a permanent vacancy working with a prestigious construction business based in Tyne and Wear.
Due to continued investment into the business systems and processes, our client is looking to appoint an experienced Systems Accountant so support the transition to a new Finance & Valuation System, COINS.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure working with a well-established brand that has an exceptionally strong reputation in their marketplace, all while retaining a 'family run' business culture.
- Support the project team with and Transition Managers with data migration.
- Develop and test automated solutions, as well as controls and reconciliations to ensure the accurate transfer of data.
- Assist in the development of COINS reporting to support the delivery of financial planning & analysis.
- Supporting the design and implementation of ETL processes used to populate a SQL data warehouse.
- Working collaboratively with the implementation Project Team.
- Acting as a 'System Super user' providing 2nd line support to 19 business divisions.
- System administration of the COINS system (access rights, new user accounts).
- Monthly reporting (Group management accounts, valuations gains and losses) from COINS system.
- Leading all system upgrades to the COINS system.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Part Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Qlikview/QlikSense.
- Experience working on major data migration projects.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively to solve complex problems.
- Customer service ethos.
- Advanced Excel.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, click apply or contact Wayne Jackson.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.