3 days left
- Full Time
Sous Chef Required - Talented, Eager, Dynamic -
We are a passionate and dynamic event catering team and we are looking for a Sous Chef with enthusiasm, energy and versatility.
Great opportunity to develop and grow with the business!
We are a growing catering and events company with a reputation for good quality and excellence. We believe that everyone who works with us is crucial to the success of our business. We are currently seeking a Sous Chef to join our team. We are looking for somebody who has a passion for cooking and has an ability to turn their hand to most styles of catering as and when required.
We cater for private and corporate events and have several contracts in place which we cater for on an ad-hoc basis throughout the year. We cater for a wide spectrum of clientele, our services range from full on sit-down wedding breakfasts, cocktail parties, high-end buffets to casual barbecues and 3 course dinners.
Have a look around our website for an idea of what we do - www.avalacatering.co.uk
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing, cooking and serving
- Working in our preparation kitchen in Woking and at off-site events
- Managing stock
- Supervising other kitchen staff
- Following Food Hygiene and H&S regulations
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Cooking to a high standard
- Food Ordering
- Good organisational skills (of yourself and of others)
- Managing your own time
- Working well within a team as well as on your own
You will need to:
- Be positive and friendly
- Be a hard worker
- Be a team player
- Be calm under pressure
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
- Straight Shifts
- Good work/life balance
- Free meal on shift
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Training and development provided
- Opportunity to grow and progress with the business