Motor Trade Sales Executive
£15,000 basic salary
Uncapped profit based commission structure
Well performing brand
We are looking to recruit a car Sales Executive for our client, a busy main car dealer in Guildford, Surrey.
My client is looking for an experienced retail salesperson from a background such as cars and motor trade, or mobile phones, white goods/electrical or sofa/furniture sales. As long as you have the natural talent to meet and exceed targets and goals, understand a sales process and use your personality to influence a customer, my client can teach you the car sales role.
Professionalism and a positive attitude towards customer service and target achievement are ultimately the most important point of focus, and will see the successful candidate flourish with this fantastic brand and dealership.
The job role;
- Sales and delivery of new & used cars
- Sales of suitable vehicle finance packages
- Sales of additional customer protection products ie. GAP, Paint and Fabric Protection etc.
- Achievement of set sales targets
- Use of strategic customer sales process and follow up through diary management
- Planning effective generation of new customers and business
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure smooth delivery of customer handover
- Focusing on the highest possible customer service levels throughout the customer purchase and beyond
- Continuous customer relationship management with an eye to future business retention
- Must have a full UK drivers licence
- Previous sales experience
- Positive attitude and target orientated mind-set
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Smart appearance, befitting of a retail environment
- Strong communication skills
Retail sales hours – Monday-Saturday with day off, Sundays on rota basis
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first @progressrecruit
Key search words;
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Showroom | Sales | Customer Service | Sales Executive | Sales Advisor | Sales Assistant | Guildford | Surrey