Senior Management Accountant
Harper May is currently working with a cutting edge media organisation at the forefront of politics and culture, who are looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their multi-award winning brand in their East London based head office. My client has grown from underground obscurity to global recognition; expanding from print and online publications to a hugely popular TV channel which features their unique political and social news stories, and is featured on all digital UK TV providers.
With an amazing office space, featuring a chill out room and a bar, as well as a generous bonus package offered on top of the attractive salary for this role, this is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone looking to join and vibrant and exciting company.
- Liaising with other department heads, such as marketing, to produce budgets and forecasts
- Overseeing and producing monthly management accounts - including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow analysis, etc
- Managing a small team of Accounts Assistants
- Involvement with variance analysis relating to actuals and budgets
- Calculating and posting accruals and prepayments
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Fully qualified accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Previous experience in the media industry preferred
- 4-5 years in a finance role
- Possession of a degree is desired
- Ability to think on your feet and be creative
- Strong drive and ambition