We’re looking for a financial administrator (accounts assistant) to come onboard and help grow the business.
You’ll be joining a team with ambitions to grow and will be working in an entrepreneurial environment.
We work virtually, so you’ll be trusted to manage your own day and workload - with clear expectations set in advance.
As such, you’ll need to show flexibility and adaptability. Obviously we expect you to be committed and we would look to reward that with a commitment to develop you and help you grow as the business grows.
You would need to be able to work well under pressure and handle a fast paced environment.
To join our team we are looking for:
- A highly organised individual who is extremely focused and able to multi-task
- Customer Service driven with excellent attention to detail
- IT literate particularly using Microsoft office
- Confident with credit control - chasing debt and managing the debt position
- Uploads customer and supplier invoices onto accounting systems
- Attention to detail when inputting invoices & expenses
- Able to reconcile supplier statements
- Able to perform transaction reconciliations - monthly, weekly and supplier payment runs
- Either an accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA), related degree or relevant experience
- To complete quarterly VAT returns.
- Someone with experience of financial and payroll processes including payroll, sales ledger and petty cash
- To input and calculate payroll.
Workplace: 3 days at client’s premises (Bristol city centre). Occasional visits to Cardiff/Bristol.
Hours: Minimum of 24 hours.
Salary: Between £17,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience (pro rata as appropriate)
Benefits: Flexible working, study support, 22 days holiday (pro rata), company bonus
Job Type: Permanent
- Secondary education