Financial Planning Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
A key commercial role within a leading London market insurer.
The overall remit will be lead the planning and forecasting team and the delivery of the group business plan; quarterly reforecasting; and the production of extensive management information to a wide range of stakeholders, including the Board senior management to aid business decision making.
Specific duties will range from:
- The analytical review and commentary to support the plan and forecast results;
- Ownership of the forecasting model;
- Oversight of the SBF;
- Expense and investment income forecasts, cash flow forecasts, analysis of SII deliverables;
- The ongoing development of the function in line with growth and development; and
- Staff mentoring and development.
The company have an excellent track record of providing ongoing career development opportunities.