Rental Sales Agent - Hammersmith
- Complete rental agreement transactions on the front office system
- Selling & upselling Sixt's full product range and services
- Converting customer enquires into reservations
- Maximise "Walk Up" business
- Monitor reservation and rental return manifests
- Manage customer queries and concerns regarding vehicle rental
- Reconciling and accounting for monies received and paid
- Previous experience of working in a sales and customer service environment is essential
- Full and clean driving license
- You are computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Well Presented.
- You are an excellent communicator both over the phone and face-to-face.
- You are able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team
- You must be fully flexible to work shift, weekends, holiday periods on a rota system.
- High Standard of written and verbal English is required.
- We offer autonomous work with high responsibility
- We will give you an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group
- We offer a varied job with lots of training