CENTRAL RESERVATIONS AGENT
£20,000 TO £22,500 BASIC + BONUS + BENEFITS
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 9AM to 6PM
AN OPPORTUNITY WITH AN AWARD WINNING COMPANY:
The successful candidate will be working for an award winning company located in Central London. This is a head office position and will be working within the Central Reservations team that specifically concentrates on looking after Large Corporate organisations. This market leading organisation offers excellent training & career development making it one of the best companies to work for in the sector.
- Working within the Corporate Reservations team looking after some of the most well known businesses within the UK Business community
- Handling reservation enquiries by Phone, Email, Web Portal & Business Travel Agents
- Advising clients on the vast array of global properties within the companies portfolio
- Making bookings, processing on the system and providing confirmations to clients
- Attending regular training & development sessions to enhance your career
- Working to ensure all deadlines are met
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a fast paced reservations role
- Must have experience within either Hotels, Serviced Apartments or Business Travel
- Ability to perform to a high level within a fast paced environment
- Must have experience of using a computerised reservations system and be generally computer literate
We are progressing to interview quickly with this role, therefore, if you are interested then please send your CV for immediate consideration.