Social Media Analyst Social Media Agency North London
2 days left
- Full Time
A social media agency who work closely with their clients to manage social media strategy, advertising and creative content creation. Clients include Microsoft, NBC Universal and Sony to name three.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Social Media Advertising Intern to support the delivery of social media advertising campaigns for leading brands and by doing so quickly expand and develop your knowledge of the social media advertising industry.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Research and analyse campaign data reports to identify those channels performing well with a view to optimising performance through budget reallocation.
• Support the advertising team in setting up, optimising and delivering paid media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Spotify and YouTube.
• Learn about implementing programs and processes to optimise digital reporting.
• Assist with writing bespoke reports for clients on the performance of their campaigns.
• Learn how to find, extract and process social media performance data from various sources.
• Research trends in social media advertising.
• Research new trends in social media advertising.
• Research and write PR and social media articles for leading industry websites.
• Help prepare PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets for client pitches.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, science based subjects are preferred due to the type of work involved.
• Good level of numeracy and analytical mindset.
• Experience working with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Someone with a keen interest in the power of social media and looking to develop experience using these channels in a professional and commercial capacity.
• Prior knowledge and experience working with social media channels and their reporting tools would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
• Someone with a positive approach to work, eager to learn lots of new skills in a short space of time.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• In this internship you will be given focused training and the appropriate level of working responsibility to hone new skills in a commercial environment, whilst working on live campaigns for brands of all types and size.
• As more and more businesses rely on social media channels to engage and understand their customers, this is a fantastic area of digital media to develop your career in.