Part Time Payroll Assistant - ADP
My client are looking for someone to join the team for 2 days a week covering a 12 month contact with the sole responsibility of the payroll.
My client is a publishing company looking for someone to cover a 12 month maternity contract.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for processing the monthly payroll from start to finish for 1000 employees.
- Preparing new start arter and leaver information, overtime payments, pensions, allowance and deductions and dealing with P45s and P46s.
- Responsibility for completing end of year paperwork such as P35s, P60s and P14s. Ensure accurate reporting to all relevant external bodies.
- Proactively manage and deal with staff payroll queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of standing, historic and transnational payroll and employee data in the finance accounting system.
- Accountability for payroll reporting, ensuring that reports are produced and delivered accurately and within
- Responsibility for reconciling PAYE and other control accounts. Post monthly payroll journals to nominal and project ledgers if required.
- Manage the processing of weekly timesheets.
- Preparation of payroll journals in line with the month-end close timetable.
- Any other necessary duties to fulfil requirements of the post or as directed by line manager.
The successful candidate must:
- be available to start immediately
- be committed to this 12 month contract opportunity
- have exposure to payroll in a previous role
- be competent using Excel (V Look ups and Pivot Tables)
The successful candidate will start in this part time payroll contract immediately.