- Full Time
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to help get the word out about the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing start up as it develops in the UK, and help create fun and engaging marketing campaigns to get people engaged.
My Client is an exciting start-up in the Leisure/Lifestyle space, headquartered in London.
The Marketing Managers key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build the brand identity across the UK and connect with the target audience.
- Produce an insight-led annual marketing plan in line with the marketing strategy.
- Manage agencies on a day to day basis, proactively ensuring the co-ordination and delivery of projects both to timings and within budget.
- Managing the businesses Marketing budget
- Post campaign analysis
The successful Marketing Manager will come with the following skills & attributes:
- Previous and demonstrable experience in a marketing management positions
- Previous experience of working with marketing agencies (desirable)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns
- Comfortable working with numbers and making sense of metrics
- Good sense of aesthetics, love of great copy and witty communication
- Interest/passion for cycling/sustainability/sharing economy/environment
- Basic design skills a plus
Competitive base salary and benefits packaged offered to the successful Marketing Manager for this London based business.