IT Support Engineer
- Full Time
Great role working for an established MSP that offers a full range of IT Support services for SMEs in London.
If you are an experienced IT Support Engineer able to carry out support via phone, remote sessions and on-site work, have superb communication skills, both written and verbal, strong organisational abilities and good decision-making skills then this is for you!
- Desktop support, configuration and maintenance
- Phone, remote session and on-site helpdesk support
- Upgrades, imaging, configuration, backup and endpoint security
- Keeping accurate records of work completed and collaboration with the team
- Hardware support and installation
- Diagnostic experience, with the ability to recognise and resolve common issues in desktops, mobile devices, tablets and peripherals.
- Troubleshooting various standard office productivity software. Such as: Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to gather information and give clear explanations to clients
- Previous client-facing field experience, including installation and troubleshooting
- An understanding of security fundamentals
- Experience with the Cisco Meraki suite of products
- Experience with N-Able or Autotask
- Administration of Active Directory objects, permissions and group policy
- Experience with Windows Server, Microsoft Hyper-V and Azure
Salary £25K - £35K
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency on this permanent vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to contact each applicant, however we will endeavour to do so.