QA Team Lead
2 days left
- Full Time
In this role the QA Team Lead will manage a team of quality assurance testers that will work closely with development teams. They will own and manage suitable QA environments and work closely with the development teams to ensure that code is tested in a continuous manner during its development.
This will involve automating as much testing and deployment as possible, while performing manual tests for scenarios that cannot be automated.
The key requirement is for somebody who has a detailed and analytical approach to producing test cases and also has the technical ability to convert these test cases into automated test suites.
The employee will be responsible for assuring the quality of the applications produced by their development teams prior to its handover to PT and for the smooth transition into PT when development is deemed to be complete.
- Understand the product and give QA Estimates, giving feedback and vital inputs to the team to deliver a quality product to our customers.
- Designing automated integration tests to fully test the releases
- Create and maintain manual Test Scripts in Test Rail (TR) to test player experience, hardware failure scenarios, power outage & system stability scenarios etc along with the main game play features.
- Own and operate the QA hardware/software environment.
- Documentation of Integration/product configuration
- Release notes and Jira references of bugs fixed in the product version must be verified. Overall details of automated test coverage report, unit/integration coverage report, code-quality reports, load-test statistics etc have to be verified and recorded on the intranet.
- Handover to Systems Integration Testing (SIT). The goal is to hand over a complete and bug free system.
- Team Management of a small team of QA testers, ensuring that best practice is followed and that adequate test coverage has been provided for projects.
* BCS/ISTQB (ISEB) foundation or higher level in software testing
* Demonstrable experience in commercial automated and manual testing
* Knowledge and experience of using Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber
* Designing and maintaining automated test suites
* Create and maintain manual test scripts
* Commercial manual test experience.
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Analytical and detailed approach
* Proven technical abilities (writing scripts/code or technical support skills)