Interim Senior Finance Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
We have an immediate requirement working for a growing industry leading business based between 2 of their sites, Woking (3/4 days per week) and Gatwick (1/2 days per week), for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join the business for a 3-4 month period.
About The Role
Due to a restructure of the finance function within the business this Senior Finance Business Partner position has arisen to keep business as usual during the transition.
This is a hands-on position that will manage and small team and be responsible for high quality monthly reporting, budgets and forecasting and cash management.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of the budgets and rolling forecasts
- Provide a complete oversight on the accounting records, ensuring invoices are accurately recorded
- Preparation of monthly accounts and providing analysis on variances to budgets
- Ensure the Balance Sheet reconciliations are accurate
- Act as the conduit between business operational areas and the finance function
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and modelling where required
About Our Client
Our client has seen growth over the past few years through their own increase of work load and acquisitions, now they are in a period of restructure and need external support to ensure the processes remain smooth and efficient.
We are looking for an individual that is immediately available and can interview at short notice and start potentially within the next week. To apply you will need:
- A full accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- To be a self-started with a hands-on approach to finance
- Be highly analytical
- Previous experience of working as a Finance Business Partner, supporting both finance and non-finance staff
- Able to challenge the status quo of the business
- Previous staff management experience
Things You Should Know
This is an immediate requirement for a Finance Business Partner, you must be able to interview and start at short notice and the contract will run for 3-4 months
Commutable from: Addlestone, Bracknell, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, Purley, Redhill, Reigate, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge and Woking.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)