4 days left
- Full Time
Outstanding, West London Catholic Boy's School, Maths Teacher.
- West London
- Starting September 2017
- 1 term initially, possibly leading to perm role for the right candidate.
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales).
- School's pay rates are some of the highest in London.
An iconic and long standing Catholic school is seeking an enthusiastic Maths teacher for one term initially which may lead to a long-term role, commencing September 2017 and interviewing ASAP.
Established in the 1800's, this school is brilliantly established within the community and well known for the excellent results and behaviour of students. Having just had a refurbishment, the grounds and building are outstanding to work within, with all the facilities you would need. Every child is individually planned and cared for by a lovely team of educators.
The department is supportive and well established with a strong team. Senior Leadership Team also values their staff very highly and encourages relevant CPD for all staff. School trips are plenty with recent trips skiing and to New York.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for Maths.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.