I am currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a long established small family run residential developer based in the Bournemouth area. They have a history of building individual homes throughout the West Country.
They are looking for someone who has previous residential experience. The position will be office based.
Salary up to £70,000 with a great package.
- Experience in a Quantity Surveyor role
- Background in Civil Engineering
- Confident tendering prices and take offs
- Ability to measure and value the work done on site
- Tendering meeting attendance
- Commercial management of projects
- Monthly valuation preparation
- Cost control of projects
- Procurement & placement of bespoke material costs
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Relationship building with subcontractors, design team and suppliers
- Car Allowance
- Excellent Salary
If you are interested in this position then please Apply Now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.