Our client is a global leader in the construction, delivery and operation of waste to energy plants. Currently, the group owns and operates plants in the north-east and have further operations planned. Their extensive infrastructure covers all elements of plant servicing, operations and maintenance.
Their plant on Teesside treats a variety of organic waste, allowing the operator to optimise its income and, due to a sharp upturn in client requirement, they are now looking to recruit for an enthusiastic and motivated Process Operator to join their highly-skilled site operations team.
- Carry out loading and unloading tasks within designated areas
- Conduct planned and reactive mechanical maintenance
- Understand laboratory techniques and interpretation
- Work closely with the Client operations team
- Operate complex machinery
- Work in a safe and efficient capacity
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Work with and support all members of your team.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- 2 years’ experience in a process operator role
- Have a understanding of mechanical engineering
- Ability to work within stringent Health and Safety guidelines
- Proven hands-on approach
- Proactive in problem solving
- Manual Handling skills
*Experience is desirable but not essential as full relevant training will be provided with excellent career prospects in a growing and profitable Company.
*At present, the role will consist of a 42 hour working week (day shift) although within the coming months the plant will be a full 24 hour working plant when a shift rota will be implemented and overtime will be available.