A fast growing Healthcare group is looking to hire a Credit Manager on a temp to permanent basis. Based in their modern offices in Central London, this is a key role reporting into the Head of SSC and leading a team of 10.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone and email.
- Building good working relationships with clients.
- Working towards individual and team targets and KPIs
- Managing, motivation and leading a team of 10 Credit Controllers
- Implementing first class process across the credit function
- Maintain and ensure a smooth credit collection process.
This is a great role for someone with at least 10 years' experience in a Credit Manager role. You will have proven experience of leading high performing team's with demonstrable experience of implementing new systems and process. You will be confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders as well as be able to build relationships efficiently. You will have strong excel skills whilst having a problem solving mentality and be able to work in a demanding and fast paced environment. Please apply now if you have what it takes.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you