We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Finance Assistant to join our Clients finance team. You will provide support to the finance team, providing an administrative service across different functions of the team. This includes data input, across purchase ledger and sales ledger team, and reconciliations of payments.
Applicants must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel. Experience of working in a finance team and with the use of finance systems is essential. This role requires an individual who possesses excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work well within a team. Experience across multiple finance departments is desired. They are looking for someone who is not afraid of change.
- Maintain supplier accounts within the Finance system
- Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheet
- Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run
- Email out remittance advices after a payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries & calls
- File paper and electronic supplier Invoices
- Allocate all chargeable costs to client projects
- Reconciling bank statements to receipts on a daily basis
- Maintaining Reconciliation spreadsheet on a weekly basis
- Opening and distributing Finance post
- Provide internal support for colleagues with finance-related issues
- Set up of new staff on finance system and provide training where necessary
- Responsible for maintaining the petty cash tin
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.