- Full Time
Assistant Accountant required to join a leading Housing Association in the heart of London. With over 1,000 staff, 30,000 units and a turnover of more than £400 million it is a major force within social housing and this role is very important for their continued growth. The Assistant Accountant is responsible for Management Accounts, budgeting, planning and operational support for the Accountant.
- To keep all ledgers for these businesses up to date in relation to all expenditure.
- To ensure that all accruals, prepayments and other adjustments are entered into the ledgers correctly and on time.
- To post such other entries as may be required from time to time.
- To work with the Senior Financial Accountant to help prepare the annual financial statements as may relate to this area of the business.
- To work with the Deputy Accountant in the preparation of any management accounting information required from time to time.
- To deal with the analysis and reconciliation of income and expenditure accounts that fall to this role.
- To ensure all revenue invoices are coded correctly and to correct legal entity.
- To complete all accounting schedules for audit in good time for the audit visit.
- To complete all delegated bank and balance sheet reconciliations for these areas to agreed time frame.
- To work with the service charge team to ensure that service charge accounting is correctly carried out for all business areas
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting with the Accountant for various teams
- CCAB part qualified
- Experienced in Budgeting and planning
- Experienced in Management Accounts
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.