KS2 Teacher - Delightful Preparatory School - North London
Reeson Education is assisting the Headteacher of a wonderful Preparatory School located in North London, with the recruitment of a new class teacher. They are seeking a KS2 Teacher to join them from September 2017.
About the school
Our client is a delightful prep school located in a quiet, leafy and popular location in North London. The school is a high profile, one form entry school situated within a handsome Victorian building, that provides charm and retains many of its original features. Due to a recent refurbishment, the school has had a new dining hall, library and science laboratory.
Pupils start the school from Reception and finish the school in year 6.
The school aims to develop their pupils curiosity and independent thinking skills, helping them to become confident in life. The school has a strong community and parents play an integral part in making sure the pupils get the most out of their education.
The school prides itself on their small class sizes of just 13 pupils, which provides them with a bespoke educating focusing on each child's needs.
Who's right for this school
- A teacher that enjoys working in a small school.
- Someone that will relish working with small class sizes.
- A teacher that has high expectations and ambition for excellence.
- A teacher that has an uncompromising drive to improve teaching, learning and the curriculum.
- A teacher that is resilient and flexible.
- A teacher that is creative and has the ability to engage children through role play.
- A good communicator that is confident dealing with parents who have a keen interest in the pupils progression.
- Bachelor of Education with QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience in KS2 within the state or independent sector
- Have a clear and up to date police check/ DBS
- Able to provide at least two teaching related references.
If you are interested in this fabulous opportunity to work within a lovely prep school, please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education for imminent interview.