Maintenance Operative - Luxury Serviced Apartments
4 days left
- Full Time
Maintenance Operative - High End Apartments
Salary: £21,000-£25,000 dependent + use of company travel card
Hours: 9am-6pm or 10am to 7pm on a rota basis. You will work 2 weekends a month ( weekend uplift paid)
Our client, a leading provider of high end luxury serviced apartments, currently have a vacancy for an experienced maintenance operative/handyman.
The client is looking for someone who is multi skilled and who is highly capable working within a domestic environment. Experience in trades such as painting and decorating, carpentry etc. is essential as the role is varied.
You will have a positive can do attitude and provide excellent and professional maintenance services to clients and customers. Your primary role is to diagnose and fix maintenance issues within properties. You will have a range of jobs not limited to:
- General maintenance
- minor plumbing issues
- Painting and decorating
- Minor electrical ( non-certified)works
They are looking for someone with a can do attitude and who takes pride in their work.
You will travel around London by tube visiting properties and dealing with issues. Travel covered by a company oyster.
You will be expected to:
- Take a customer focused approach to everything you do.
- Plan your day to ensure you meet the demands of and fulfil promises made to customers.
- Carry out works in an efficient and safe manner
- Carry out all jobs adhering to the highest safety procedures
- Explain to customers the nature of the job and what you have done to resolve it.
- Have a smiley and approachable manner
- Be good with technology to be about to use systems.
Qualifications and experience:
There are some requirements for this role listed below
- 2 years + experience in dealing with maintenance issues in domestic environments
- Skills in painting and decorating, carpentry, replacing silicone, door handles etc
- Customer facing skills
- Excellent communications skills (essential)
- Organised with strong team management skills (essential)
- Extremely good personal presentation (essential)
- IT literate with iPad/smart phone/computer - other systems you will receive training on (essential)
For more information please contact Jo