Financial Assistant - Accounts Payable
3 days left
- Full Time
Metropolitan are a team of more than 1,300 colleagues working to provide affordable housing, care and support and community regeneration services.
At Metropolitan we have been very busy and successful in securing the opportunity to provide services to YOUR local community and we are on the hunt for some fresh talent to join our team and be instrumental in our success.
We are looking for a Financial Assistant to join our Accounts Payable team on a full time basis. The role will be based at our modern office in Southgate, North London.
As our Financial Assistant, you will be supporting the wider accounts payable team with any administrative assignments that may arise.
Some of your daily tasks will be:
- Ensuring that data is input onto the Purchase and General Ledgers accurately and on a timely basis, ensuring deadlines are met and service standards maintained.
- Ensuring all departmental records and documents are filed and maintained
Develop and manage an effective archiving service
- Order stationery for the team
- Answering calls and taking messages for colleagues
- Evaluate the Accounts payable system and liaise with your line mangers as to improving effectiveness
What we`re looking for from you:
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- An affinity with the work of the social housing and care sector
**Shortlisting will take place on 21st July**
**Interviews will take place on Friday 28th July**
Should this role be of interest please submit your CV via the apply link including a supporting statement indicating why you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position.