Graduate Sales Executive - Media Sales Graduate Scheme
- Exceptional training programme
- Fantastic commission structure
- Great scope for progression
- Group and individual incentives
The leading provider of special reports in National press, our client provides solutions to businesses, government and NGOs with the UK’s leading newspapers; The Daily Telegraph and City AM. Our client has been presented with many awards over the past couple of years including an award presented to them in 2016!
As a thriving, established and fast-growing media company, our client can offer an exciting and rewarding career for a talented, academically bright, ambitious, and commercially driven sales professional.
Whilst a background in media sales, print sales, events sales, advertising sales or sponsorship sales is beneficial for this role, it is not essential.
The Media Sales Executive role will involve:
- Researching a potential project together with a creative and business manager
- Sourcing a list of organisations to approach for sponsorship and advertising - both new business as well as existing our client's contacts
- Revenue generation to finance your project through effective new business as well as nurturing existing client relationships - both over the phone and meeting with clients
- Liasing with content writers and editors to help create content for media outlets
The key to success in media sales is adopting a consultative approach to nurturing existing relationships and developing new business. We believe in structure to your sale and not blindly following a sales script.
If you are the type of person who looks at a business and thinks of 2 or 3 ways to immediately improve it, this is the job for you.
You need to be:
- Commercially aware with an entrepreneurial mind-set - you need to think like a CEO.
- Creative and have the ability to offer solutions to CEO’s problems
- Disciplined, adaptable and a diligent learner
- Open minded
- A recent university graduate
- Hard working
- Extremely money driven!