SEO & CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST - GLOBAL TRAVEL BRAND
Do you have strong creative skills and an understanding on how SEO works? Perfect, this is the role for you.
Our client is a successful global travel brand who have an exciting and unique opportunity for a SEO & Content Marketing Specialist to join their international SEO team at their head office in Central London.
Reporting to the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for creating, planning and executing content marketing campaigns for their largest international markets. You will be working closely with a number of internal departments and external agencies and partners, to deliver campaigns that drive organic traffic to a number of international websites.
You will be in fully charge of the budget and have complete creative control over the campaigns. To suggest and identify opportunities for growth, you’ll be monitoring and reporting performance of the campaigns using a variety of tools.
- Create, plan and execute content marketing campaigns
- Monitor performance and make suggestions for content
- Work with the SEO Manager to manage 3rd party and agency relationships
- Support PR team with outreach activities and to help scale initiatives
- Liaise with Social Media team to maximize content opportunities
- Guide content team to produce media and assets needed on-site and for content marketing campaigns
- Effectively manage yourbudget to achieve your KPIs for your market.
- Identify trends in the industry that can be implemented within your market
- Share SEO and content best practice across the business
This is the perfect role for a candidate who is looking to move in-house and have the freedom and autonomy to create campaigns that make a difference and deliver significant volumes of interest and traffic to your international market. An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply today to learn more! We look forward to application.
Connect with me on LinkedIn: Search for "Riaz Gajia"