1 day left
- Full Time
Our Client is a leading, nationwide block management company and they're looking to recruit a highly organised full-time, permenant Property Manager with exceptional communication skills, to work in their Bournemouth branch.
The opportunity is to join a company specialising in residential leasehold management, who tailor their service to suit the client's needs.
You will initially be responsible for the management of a portfolio of 20-25 developments.
You will provide a range of services to the property owners and leaseholders, including finance and budgetary management, dealing with legal formalities, and organising necessary maintenance works.
AIRPM qualifications are essential.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Undertake regular visits to the portfolio
- Liaise with resident Directors, Lessees, residents and Freeholders
- Prepare annual service charge budgets
- Project manage major works in line with the section 20 landlord and tenants act
- Ensure the portfolio is fully insured
- Enforcement of the lease
- Attending AGM's and RMC/RTM Directors meetings when and where necessary
Expected working hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If successful you will have the opportunity to work for an expanding business with a fantastic culture that empowers its employees to reach their full potential and exceed expectations.
The modern office is situated in the centre of Bournemouth with impressive views overlooking Bournemouth gardens.
You will also receive a competitive salary dependent on your seniority, experience and skill set.